The import operational procedures in Sharjah are flexible and are supported by Sharjah government. We highlight the procedures and documents that are necessary for the most important import operations through Sharjah ports.
The required documents are:
- Delivery order
- Packing list
- Original invoice
- Attested original certificate of origin
- Bill of lading
- Receipt of duties or deposit settled
- Inspection report
- For non exempted goods, a duty of 5% is collected on CIF value and registration fees are collected in cash or by cheque
- If essential transaction documents are not presented to customs, an amount of Dhs. 1000/- has to be deposited until they are produced.
- A fee of Dhs 80/- payable for duty exempted goods against issuance of Bill.
- Temporary Entry
- Free Zone
- Additional Procedures
- Intellectual Property